Heritage Living Center
skilled nursing care residence
Committed to our community since 1955, Heritage Living Center specializes in both extended care and short-term rehabilitation. Heritage Living Center serves 74 residents in a comfortable one-story building. Owned by Hubbard County, Heritage Living Center is managed by Ecumen.
High quality, personalized care
- 24-hour nursing care, with individual care plans for each resident, with regular assessments and updates to programs
- Rehabilitation and physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Respite care for care providers is also available
- Computer, television, and phone access
- Security system and smoke-free building
- A convenient “rise when want to” breakfast program, with a buffet meal available throughout the morning
- Tasteful dining choices served in comfortable dining rooms
- Pastoral care and on-site church services
- Outdoor gathering areas
- Organized community programs and guest speakers
Please contact us at (218) 732-3329 or email us if you would like to learn more about Heritage Living Center.
We are pleased to be supported by the Friends of Heritage Living Center, who raise funds to provide extra amenities at the residence. Past fund-raising efforts have resulted in an expanded pastoral care program and the construction of a beautiful gazebo on our grounds. If you’d like to learn more about the Friends, please contact Heritage Living Center.